Knowing all the details of your iPhone is something that everyone should know before buying an iPhone. Locating an iPhone Blacklist Checker or iPhone Network/SIM-Lock Checker Service, and applying them to your iDevice is crucial!
There are many dangers buying an iPhone from an online store, even in the most popular ones like, eBay, Craigslist and Amazon! Let me explain you why, and how to avoid it!
iPhone Blacklist Checker – What are the dangers?
From those online stores, like Ebay – Craigslist – Amazon, you can only check the physical condition of the product you are going to buy, and this is not the most important thing for an iPhone.
Apple can sell both Locked and Unlocked iPhones, but it is impossible to see that by just looking an iPhone’s image. The same goes with the Blacklist Status of that iPhone. How can you know if Apple or some Mobile Network put the iPhone’s IMEI number into a blacklist?
Most people/sellers, are trying to sell locked or blacklisted iPhones to a very low price, so the buyers will look to it as a very good opportunity. Have in mind that, by buying a locked or Blacklisted iPhone, will result in paying either much more money or making the iPhone unusable!
Why an iPhone gets Blacklisted – iPhone Blacklist Checker
There are many reasons Apple or some Mobile Network can blacklist an iPhone, so except the fact that it is blacklisted, it is very important to know the reason, because in a few occasions the blacklist status can be reversed!
- Stolen (Its owner reported it as stolen)
- Lost (Its owner reported it as lost)
- Pending Contract Payments (Original owner is not paying his bills – This can be reverted!)
- Insurance Claim (Its owner requested a new iPhone for various reasons)
Our iPhone Blacklist Checker is able to determine if an iPhone is Blacklisted and also provide you the reason, which is equally important!
How your iPhone Blacklist Checker works?
The procedure from the user point of view is pretty simple and straightforward, but in the background many things are taking place.
It is not only important to know the Global Blacklist status of your iPhone, but also check to the blacklists of all Mobile Networks of all countries (Basically the Mobile Networks of a country share the same blacklist). Your iPhone might appear not Blacklisted globally, but it may appear blacklisted to a particular country.
By finding the IMEI number of the iPhone you want to check (Each iPhone has a unique identifying number, which is the IMEI number), you are able to do any IMEI check you want, including our iPhone Blacklist Checker.
Order an iPhone Blacklist Checker Service!
As I already said, first thing is to find the IMEI number of the iPhone or iPad you want to use our iPhone Blacklist Checker.
After finding it, you can proceed with the following steps, and order an iPhone Blacklist Checker Service:
- Click on the link at the bottom (Our IMEI Check Services Ordering Form)
- Type the IMEI number of the iPhone or iPad you want to check (Make sure to double check the IMEI number before finalizing the order)
- Choose the iPhone Blacklist Checker service (Blacklist Status Check – $4.45 per IMEI number) – Cheapest IMEI Blacklist Check online
- Type an e-mail that you want the report to be send (Make sure to check to your spam folder as well!)
- Proceed with the PayPal Payment (We are using PayPal, because we are 100% certain that you will stay satisfied by our services, and be sure that your money are safe!)
- Wait 5 to 60 minutes to send you our detailed iPhone Blacklist Checker Report.
Due to the large amount of orders we get, not only we are able to keep the prices as low as possible, but also the average time of our response time (To send you the report) is 15 minutes.