In this area you will learn why an IMEI Network Check is important before buying a Second-Hand iPhone or before ordering an Official IMEI Unlock.
Knowing the Network that blocks the iPhone you are about to purchase can save you up to $150 (For some Mobile Networks), so we highly recommend on doing an IMEI Network Check before buying an iPhone.
IMEI Network Check Service – What it will provide me?
Most Second-Hand iPhones with suspiciously low price, are most likely locked to a specific network. Trusting the seller that is telling you the truth might not be very wise, so this is what IMEI Network Check Service can provide you.
It will provide you in which Network that iPhone is locked to and we will also include an Unlocking Recommendation from IMEI Unlock providers that we already tested and verified their services.
Why should I order an IMEI Network Check Service?
You might think that, it will be better for you to buy a locked iPhone with a very low price, and then unlock it. If you are lucky the and the Network that is blocking that iPhone can be unlocked with a very low price, then you should definitely buy it.
But what happens if the iPhone is not locked to the Network that the seller informed you?
- You will not get refunded by the IMEI Unlock provider you made the unlock order (All of them have a strict policy for that specific occasion).
- You might need to pay up to $150 for an Official IMEI Unlock (Yes, some Mobile Networks are VERY Expensive).
You can avoid the above to scenarios, with a simple $4,95 IMEI Network Check order, and in 5 to 30 minutes you will receive a full IMEI Check Report!
How to order an IMEI Network Check Service?
You only have to know the IMEI number of the iPhone you want to learn its Mobile Network.
- Click on the link at the bottom
- Type your IMEI number (Make sure it is the right one)
- Insert a valid e-mail so we can send you the IMEI Network Check report
- Proceed with our Paypal payment method (100% safe and secure method)